Monday, August 6, 2007

My current biz idea

Check out the WeeMee avatar that I have created off myself. This is pretty cool!



Today there are lots of websites where you can create a virtual version of yourself, and use it as your identity on the net, for example, meez, stardoll, simpsonizeme and of course second life and WoW.

How about offering a web service allowing people to create a 3D figure out of their avatars? it can be a 3D sculpture (made with a color digital 3D printer) or a soft toy in cotton, which they can hang on their mobile phone or on their backpack, or hug at night while sleeping (they are different sizes of course). The potential is huge cos even people could offer a mini version of themselves to their girl/boyfriend for St. Valentines, or anybody could offer it as a present for their grandparents.

Here are 2 webs starting out on this niche: fabjectory and tinypocketpeople.

Create a real world version of your virtual identity and show it!

I need a little investment and contacts. If you like the idea, let me know!

1 comment:

mbuckbee said...

If you have some ideas along these lines, I'd be interested in working with you. Drop me a line when you get a chance.

Thanks,

--
Michael Buckbee
Fabjectory Founder
mike@fabjectory.com
330.329.8016