Friday, July 27, 2007

I made it!

I am so excited to announce this. i have made it into the world of the rich!

It feels very good. i have got a very big business success. i make now several milions euros a year and is all automated, passive cashflow. i can finally help out to all those around me who i sweared i will help; my mom, my dad, my sister, my wife, my kids. my business helps other people too. my clients are highly benefited by my product and services. I have improved several thousands of peoples lives.

My wife is very happy and we can travel to Singapore and malaysia any time we want. Our kids are growing happy and with a lot of love. They will do great things for the world. they are citizens of the world and very smart. they understand that anything we want to achieve comes from within. and helping others is the best way to achieve our dreams.
I now live in the house of my dreams, with a huge swimmingpool, heated by solar energy, lots of palm trees and strawberries, golden kiwis, mangostines, chillis, banana trees. my house is environmentally friendly and has no eco footprint impact whatsoever. my house is alive, with plants growing on the rooftop and the walls. I have a beautiful and powerful hybrid car that consumes less than 2 l per 100km.

Over the last months i have been helping hundreds of entrepreneurs in poor countries with microloans and teaching them how to start and grow their business. some of them employ hundreds of people.

I am so grateful to myself. i am grateful to my organs who keep me alive and in good health all this time so i could achieve my stellar success. i am grateful to the planet earth, for being my host and allow me to enjoy beautiful things such as the oxygen, the water, the sunsets on the malaysian beaches and the watermelon-lemon juice.

The law of attraction is the secret of my success. i knew it for a long time but i did nothing about it. once i started visualizing my success everything came into place and everything that i wanted started to unfold beneath my eyes. I am so thrilled today to say that i have achieved my dreams. I got my pilot license, i have homes in the places that i care for, Sant Cugat del Valles, Singapore, Malaka and Switzerland and i am planning a trip to the stars in the coming weeks.

i have built beautiful relationships over this time that i appreciate and i am grateful for. I have make sure at any time that all my friends benefited in some way from our relationships. and i urge them to do the same with their own friends. one by one, we all can achieve what we want by helping others first and being grateful for it.

today i am the happiest man in the world and i will build on all this positive energy to achieve even more.

Dear reader, I wish you the best!

No comments: